To register for an OLLI at LSU course, follow these three steps:
1) Log in to or Create your online registration account.
If you don't have an account yet, please set up a new one. Forgot your Login ID to your account? Call LSU Continuing Education Learner Services at 225-578-2500 and you'll get friendly help to retrieve your Login ID. A Learner Services representative can also walk you through the process of creating and logging into your account.
2) Activate your membership.
If you are already a member for this annual member year (July 1 - June 30), you are ready to register. Otherwise, please visit our Membership page and activate your annual membership.
IMPORTANT: You must have completely activated your membership (fully registered and paid) before selecting your courses.
Once you've logged into the registration system, you can browse the OLLI online catalogs, which are found under the heading "Find A Course >> Course Catalogs" on the registration page. Select your course(s) and add it/them to your shopping cart. Then follow the online instructions to finalize and pay for your courses.
That's it! Registering online is safe, fast, and easy.
For help on Step 1 (see above), please call LSU Continuing Education Learner Services at 225-578-2500 for real-time help, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, or follow the directions below.
To create your OLLI account, follow these steps:
- Read these instructions, or print them for easy reference. Click the "Create Account" button below.
- Each OLLI member will need a different, unique Login ID with a minimum of 6 characters (for example, Sue Brown could choose the Login ID suebrown, or John Stevens could choose the Login ID to be superman60). Passwords must be at least 8 characters (for example, wondergirl). You may use the same email address for each member of your household if you like. You may create a secret question and answer for security on this screen, or you can do this later when you update your profile. When the form is complete, click on the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you’ve created your account, click on the Go to Login button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the Login ID and Password you have selected to login into the system.
- Hover over “My Account” then click on “Update Profile.”
Here, you will enter:
a. Your address
b. Telephone number
c. Email address
d. Secret Question and Answer for security if you did not already do this
(SSN is not required, you may leave this field blank.)
- Once complete, click save at the bottom of the page.
- You are finished! Your account has been created.